RoadUse

Driven to distraction?!? Drivers, Road Use, Driving... and other methods of getting from A to B... a general discussion on where the presumptions of so-called 'experts' are muddle-headed and just plain wrong!

Thursday 19 April 2007

Thoughts...

Before I put this through the shredder... just a couple of gems I had written down, I don't know when, or from whence they came!

First of the thoughts...

Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine. Robert C. Gallagher

The author of the second of the thoughts is unknown [or so my note says]...

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me.

This second thought might be useful whilst driving!

Labels: , ,

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home